A relaxing stroll to end the day, surrounded by the city's evening glow and featuring a one-of-a-kind view of Navy Pier's fireworks.
About This Tour Route...
Let Inside Chicago Walking Tours take you on an enchanting stroll through the heart of the city, enjoying the lakefront architecture and city lights at its prettiest time — dusk. On this "architecture lite" tour, we stay very close to Lake Michigan, weaving our way through secret spots and hidden vistas that one can only discover on foot, as we make our way to the absolute BEST view of Chicago, hands down. Bring your cameras — this is one place you'll want to capture the view!
NOTE: This tour is "architecture lite": rather than learning a ton of information about architecture and history like we do on our daytime tours, this tour is meant for the simple enjoyment of the city's prettiest spots at night. You won't find a boat, a bus, or even a segway where we're going. Come and take a summer evening walk with us!
On this special summertime tour, you will:
- Simply slow down from your day, and experience the elegant beauty of the city at night;
- Enjoy both well-known and secret gardens mere blocks away from the Mag Mile;
- Take in the weekly fireworks show at Navy Pier from a secret viewing spot;
- See the best view of the Chicago skyline at night;
- Much, much more!
- Wednesdays at 7:30pm — JUNE, JULY, AND AUGUST ONLY
- This tour is SLIGHTLY LONGER than our regular routes, covering 2.5 miles and lasting 2 hours (arriving at fireworks viewing spot by 9:30pm)
- Ticket prices: $25 General Admission (ages 11-65); $20 Children (ages 6-10) and Seniors (over 65); free for kids under 6.
- Tours do NOT run in case of rain — we will contact you ahead of time if we will cancel, and refund your tickets.
- Tour starting location given upon ticket purchase!