A relaxing stroll to end the day, surrounded by the city's evening glow and ending with an ideal view of Navy Pier's fireworks.
About This Tour Route...
Let Inside Chicago Walking Tours take you on an enchanting stroll through the heart of the city, enjoying the lakefront architecture and city lights at its prettiest time — dusk. On this "architecture lite" tour, we stay very close to the Chicago River and Lake Michigan, weaving our way through secret spots and hidden vistas that one can only discover on foot! Company owner and tour guide, Hillary, has chosen and arranged her favorite evening spots in downtown Chicago to show you how gorgeous her city is at night. Come and see for yourself on this one-of-a-kind tour!
You won't find a boat, a bus, or even a segway where we're going. Come and take a summer evening walk with us!
On this special summertime tour, you will:
- Simply slow down from your day, and experience the elegant beauty of the city at night;
- Enjoy both well-known and secret gardens mere blocks away from the Mag Mile;
- Take in Navy Pier's weekly fireworks show from a relaxing, non-crowded spot;
- Walk under and around stunning, lit-up fountains;
- See the best views of Chicago architecture at night;
- Much, much more!
- 1st and 3rd Wednesdays at 7:30pm — JUNE, JULY, AND AUGUST ONLY
- 1.75 miles at a leisurely pace (keep in mind that 1 mile at a leisurely pace is about 20 minutes...)
- Tours last 2 hours, ending with fireworks viewing at 9:30pm
- Tour is led by Hillary.
- Ticket prices: $25/ticket or $40/couple (Groupon and other deals are not applicable to this special tour route.)
- Tours do NOT run in case of rain — we will contact you ahead of time if we will cancel, and refund your tickets.
- Tours will have a minimum attendance: if we cancel a tour due to low ticket sales, we will refund you immediately.
- Tour starting location given upon ticket purchase!