A brand-new "best of" tour for those who want to get the most out of a short time in Chicago!
About This Tour Route...
A brand-new tour route for 2018, "The Mix Tape" is our most unique tour yet! Hillary, founder of Inside Chicago Walking Tours and your personal tour guide on this route, created this tour route option out of 1) her love for random "best of" compilations of all kinds, and 2) the absolute joy she feels giving private tours where she is allowed to make up the route as she goes along, catering to tour guests' interests. It's basically a private tour for a public tour price, as no two routes will be alike! Don't like typical, big-company scripted tours? Well, this is the antithesis of that! No two tours are the same, and you never know what you're going to end up seeing — but we guarantee you'll absolutely love the experience. And come on, Hillary must be good at what she does to have earned her spot as #3 out of 197 Tours in Chicago on TripAdvisor! (Want to see for yourself? Click here!)
So let's go on an adventure together! Come with award-winning tour guide Hillary on this brand-new interactive tour. Who knows? You might see early skyscrapers, or hidden secrets, or stunning gardens, or underground chapels... the sky's the limit! Feeling adventurous? Click below to reserve your spot today!
On this Brand New tour, you will:
- See stunning architecture, inside and out;
- Get personalized recommendations for experiencing the "best of" one of the most famous cities in the world;
- Enjoy unique, personalized commentary and guiding from your highly knowledgeable and engaging guide — who is also the company owner;
- MUCH, much more!
- Saturdays and Sundays at 2pm
- Tours last 2 hours
- Tours cover ~1.5 miles on foot
- Tour is led by Hillary.
- Ticket prices:
- $25 general admission (ages 11 and up)
- $20 children (ages 6-10) and seniors (65+)
- Free for kids under 6
- Runs rain or shine, unless otherwise noted.
- Exact tour starting point given upon ticket purchase. Check your ticket!